We Love Your Pets
Utility and School Information
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply in person or through our website.
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
We do not have a waitlist currenty, but we encourage you to stay up to date with pricing and availability on our website.
3. Do you offer furnished apartments?
We are able to assist you in renting furniture for your new apartment home.
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
No, it does not.
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
Appointments are not required and we happily accept walk-ins.
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We do not
7. Do I need to have renters insurance?
We require all residents to have renter's insurance.
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
We are located off of Exit 31 off of Route 77.
9. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
We perform a complete turn. Your apartment will be painted, cleaned, carpet cleaned as well as the maintenance team will take of any other items in your apartment.
10. What kind of parking do your offer?
We offer open parking across the property. We have gated garage parking in our 143 and 161 buildings.
11. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups or do you offcer washer/dryers in the apartments?
Each of our apartments ome equiped with both washers and dryers.
12. Where do residents shop?
LangTree has lovely shops and restaurants directly on property!
13. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Please speak with the leasing office with any specific questions.
14. How can I submit a maintenance request?
We encourage our residents to submit maintenance requests through our website. You can also email the leasing office with maintenance requests.
15. Are there any monthly fees?
In addition to your rent, you will also pay a $33 trash fee and $1 pest control fee monthly.
16. Are pets allowed?
If so, is there a fee? LangTree Lake Norman Apartments is a pet friendly community. Residents will pay a $350 pet fee for the first pet and $100 pet fee for the second pet.
17. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
Utilities are submetered and billed separately but are not included.
18. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
Please contact the leasing office immediately if you are experiencing a maintenance emergency. All other maintenance issues can be submitted through our website.
For Current Residents
1. How do I pay my rent online?
You can submit rent payments after you sign into the resident portal of our website and click on the Payments tab.
2. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
We do not.
3. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
If you transfer to one of our sister properties, your secuity deposit will transfer.
4. Do you have a pet park?
LangTree Lake Norman Apartments has a large pet park located next to the clubhouse.
150 Landings Dr
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Grubb Properties. All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by RENT
(© 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to